Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Normal is the Watchword

So, my father had me come up with a code word in case I get kidnapped. And someone came up and told me to watch my back because of that Liam Neeson movie, Taken.

Does anyone have faith that I will avoid abduction while in a foreign country? If anything, the gypsies will attack me and steal my gold. But in all seriousness, I would like for everyone to know that I am going to be a cautious, observant, not-so-obvious tourist. I will stay in a group, and I will have my Eurotrip necklace on for all of my important documents (which I will have copies made of and distributed to trustworthy fellows); those of you who have seen Eurotrip (me'scuzi) know what I'm talking about. Otherwise, I have an idea of what I am getting myself into, and have no plans at this time to be ransomed for American citizenship. However, if I do happen to fall in love with a man named Stavros, I will marry him and stay in Greece. Just a head's up.

Have no fear faithful followers (alliteration makes me smile, be warned)... I will think before I act, look before I cross the streets, and run away before the gypsies get me.

*this message is not meant to reflect a negative opinion on gypsies. i apologize to those of gypsy descent whom i may have offended*

No comments:

Post a Comment